Providing Autistic adults and teens hard to find support to live self sufficient and purpose-driven lives through our coaching and community events.
Learn all the ways Autism Personal Coach can support you
When you’re Autistic, the world isn’t designed with your unique traits in mind
and everyday demands can feel insurmountable.
Autism personal coach is for you if
- You are struggling to form meaningful relationships in romantic, professional and personal contexts
- You need to build more independence and would like a guide to help you take the first steps out of your comfort zone (we accompany you on first experiences outside the home such as going out to restaurants, going to the gym, cooking in the home)
- You need help getting unstuck with manageable steps customized to your specific needs
- You are struggling to self regulate and get overwhelmed
- You want to develop a meaningful community with other autistic people
- You feel you need someone to understand your needs and help you find ways to ensure they are met
What our clients say about us
“Just the feeling that I could go to APC and just talk about anything, whatever I was struggling and they wouldn’t put me down, make me feel small. I knew they would take me seriously and do their best to help me, they were on my side.”– Jen,38 yr old female
“Helped me get and keep a job, allowed for SOCIAL opportunities , and helped with financial issues including budgeting, shopping, planning for the future helping me to live independently.”– Jack, 22 yr old male
“A major challenge that I had was prioritization of assignments and due dates while in college. Setting time aside to review with my coach the course syllabi and create a weekly schedule of when things were due as well as other obligations helped immensely.”– Tom, 21 yr old male
“Our son has become better able to manage details, especially when he is overwhelmed. This has improved the family dynamics; the coach is a neutral third party, and helps keep the family working together in a positive mindset.”– Parent of 26 year old