“I believe that life is a journey and that we are well equipped for it if only we tap into our talents and gifts and allow them to blossom”-Les Brown
This page was created with that quote in mind, we hope you enjoy the talents of our following clients.
- The ceramics you will see below were originally created, by a member of our adult support group, to fulfill various project requirements for a high school ceramics class. However, once the teacher of the class noticed the talent of the artist and her enjoyment for working independently, he allowed her to follow her own creative path to create many of the works you are now viewing. Since taking this initial class, the artist has taken several more classes both through college and community courses.
- The following was created by a client who wanted others to learn how to cook easy, healthy recipes with step by directions using pictures. She believes being able to cook is an important skill everyone should make an effort to learn.
Remembering people with disabilities
- The following was created by a client who feels too often that the world forgets those with disabilities whose lives were taken too soon. She created this blog so those individuals would be remembered.
- The information on this website is very sensitive and may be too intense for some to read. Therefore, we recommend you proceed with caution.
- The following was created by one of our clients for a high school. He was moved to make a PSA because a friend of his committed suicide and he thought it was important to bring awareness to this important issue.
If you are interested in being featured on this page please email us at email@example.com with the description of your talent and a link for people to see it. We look forward to hearing from anyone no matter what your disability may be.